Board of Directors?
Elected to the Board 2019
Date of birth: 1957
Nationality: US / Indian Overseas Citizenship
- As of April 1, 2020 Senior Advisor to the Board and CEO, Harman International Industries Inc.
- 2017 - March 31, 2020?President and CEO, Harman International Industries Inc. (since 2017 a Samsung Electronics company)
- 2007 - 2017 Chairman and CEO, Harman International Industries Inc.
- 2006 - 2007 Global P&L and Global R&D & Innovation, ABB
- 2002 - 2005 President, ABB Automation globally
- 1985 - 2002 Various technical and management roles, ABB/Combustion Engineering/AccuRay
- Master of Business Administration, Miami University
- Master’s degree, Applied Science and Engineering, Miami University
- Master’s degree, Chemical Engineering/Paper Science Technology, IIT India
- Board member, Bristol-Myers Squibb, USA
- Board member, Raytheon Company, USA
- Member, Business Roundtable, Washington D.C., USA
- Member, US India Business council (USIBC)
- Metro New York Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 - Ernst & Young
- Indian American Achiever Award - Global Organization of People of Indian Origin
- Pinnacle Award 2012 - Asian American Business Development Center
- Recipient of Ellis Island Medal of Honor